Hannah L. Scheidecker
Attorney Hannah Scheidecker joined Fremstad Law in 2022, bringing her knowledge of North Dakota and Minnesota estate, guardianship and conservatorship law to bear for the firm’s clients. Prior to coming to work for Fremstad Law, Hannah owned and managed Scheidecker Law, PLLC, in Moorhead, Minnesota.
Hannah was born and raised in Glyndon, Minnesota. She attended college at Concordia College in Moorhead, where she majored in Political Science and History, with a minor in Psychology. She graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, where she was a Director of the Mitchell Hamline Self Help Clinic. Completing nearly 600 hours of volunteer public interest work while pursuing a law degree is one of Hannah’s proudest accomplishments.
Experience and Values
Hannah concentrates her practice with Fremstad Law in the areas of estate planning, probate, guardianship, and conservatorship. She understands that dealing with the death or incapacity of a family member, or planning for one’s own, can be stressful and emotional. Hannah helps clients navigate the often-complex legal system with both skill and compassion. She explains processes step-by-step, and reviews documents together with clients, empowering them to move forward with confidence.
Hannah is licensed to practice law in both North Dakota and Minnesota. She is a member of the North Dakota State Bar Association and the Minnesota State Bar Association.
Things You May Be Interested in Knowing About Hannah
- Hannah and her husband, Chris, are parents to daughters Blake and Ollie, who keep them on their toes and on the move.
- Hannah loves looking at the world through the lens of a camera and has been sought after as a wedding, engagement, and special event photographer.
- Hannah enjoys spending time outdoors and never gets tired of the natural beauty of the upper Midwest.
- Hannah is keenly aware of how connected we all are to each other; outside of work she can often be found “paying it forward” through volunteer work in the community.
- Prior to becoming an attorney, Hannah worked as an administrative assistant at a law firm.
- Hannah loves animals and is devoted to supporting animal welfare causes.
- Hannah recently discovered she has a green thumb, and has acquired a thriving collection of houseplants.