Phone: 701-478-7620Toll Free: 855-478-7620
We Accept:

» criminal

I Want to Appeal My Criminal Case. What Happens Next?

As a criminal defense attorney, I often get questions about how to appeal a criminal case.  Often, I field questions about what happens in an appeal.  How can I show the Supreme Court the evidence I couldn’t or didn’t present at the trial court… [Read More...]

Do I Have a Civil or Criminal Case?

By Nick Thornton and Joel Fremstad Have you ever been told by the police or an attorney that something you think is a criminal matter, they think is a civil matter?  Recently, the North Dakota Supreme Court told a district court the matter was at le… [Read More...]